Kaseya Community

Problem with testing under patch status

• Hello all,

I'm having trouble when trying to test credentials of machines under patch status. I know for a fact that I have the credentials set correctly but the test keeps failing. Furthermore, I left a few credentials blank on a couple machines and they passed the test. If anyone knows anything about this problem I'd greatly appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Tom Cook

Legacy Forum Name: Problem with testing under patch status,
    Legacy Posted By Username: tecook7
  • I have a similar problem with one of our machines, patch updates won't run just on this one system that is part of a domain and is not unique from the rest in any way. Error claims missing credentials but when I set them and try again, another error claims that they are invalid when in fact they are correct. Doing a credential test produces:

"Either the network credential is invalid or the LAN server was unavailable."

Legacy Forum Name: Patch Management,
    Legacy Posted By Username: bellcpa
  • "Either the network credential is invalid or the LAN server was unavailable."

This is exactly what I get as well.

• I got mine working.

After double checking all of my settings I tested the servers first. When they passed I tested the workstations. Whether or not this had an impact I am not sure but I have it working so I'm not gonna question it :-D