Kaseya Community

KB4284848 - Not Showing in Kaseya

• I have a few customers that need the patch: 4284848 but it isn't showing up as needed in patch policies. Kaseya doesn't even list the patch if i search by KB. 

I ran scans on the computers that needed the patch and didn't have it installed, but it comes up blank. When I manually run the windows scan on the local computer, the patch is detected and begins to install automatically. 

I would like to be able to get this patch to auto deploy as it fixes an annoying bug that is affecting user performance. 

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with getting this to be deployed via Kaseya. 

Relevant KB page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4284848/windows-10-update-kb4284848

Added Hyperlink, made the title of the post more descriptive.
    [edited by: Matt S. at 1:43 PM (GMT -7) on Jul 2, 2018]
  • 1. Are you on the latest version of the VSA (9.5.0.8 or higher) and updated your agents, as patch detection for Windows 10 v1709 and v1803 was improved with the 9.5.0.8 update?

2. Have you approved the prerequisite SSU (servicing stack update) - support.microsoft.com/.../4338853 - this needs to be installed before KB4284848 so potentially not having this installed is preventing KB4284848 from being detected as applicable.

• Thanks combo! I will look into this info this weekend.