Kaseya Community

Availability of Windows 10 April 2018 Update (1803)

This question is answered

When should we expect to see the Windows 10 April 2018 Update available to push?  I know there was some issues in getting the last fall update to appear, but wanted to check if there was an ETA yet.  Thanks

Verified Answer
  • It won't ever appear under patch management as it's an 'upgrade' and not a conventional update. There are various forum posts on this topic, one where I've provided powershell you can use to help with the upgrade process, there's also an automation exchange post (automationexchange.kaseya.com/.../443) which others have been using for the Fall Creators Update (1709) but presumably can be readily adapted for 1803.

All Replies
  • It won't ever appear under patch management as it's an 'upgrade' and not a conventional update. There are various forum posts on this topic, one where I've provided powershell you can use to help with the upgrade process, there's also an automation exchange post (automationexchange.kaseya.com/.../443) which others have been using for the Fall Creators Update (1709) but presumably can be readily adapted for 1803.