Kaseya Community

Windows 8.1 Update 1 KB2919355

This question is answered

Microsoft is effectively killing 8.1 if you don't install this update.  When will it be available in Kaseya and how will the installation process go?

Verified Answer
  • If Microsoft supports you deploying it without end-user interaction in traditional enterprise fashion, our Patch module should be able to deploy it.

Patches only show up in Kaseya as they apply to the computers you are managing.

[edited by: Ben at 11:55 PM (GMT -7) on Apr 17, 2014]
All Replies
  • I too would like to know the answer.

• I would like to know the answer to this as well.  I also opened support ticket 17528 to ask the same question.

• I noticed this KB was available to be approved in Patch Management yesterday and added it to Default Override. Or am I missing something?

• If Microsoft supports you deploying it without end-user interaction in traditional enterprise fashion, our Patch module should be able to deploy it.

Patches only show up in Kaseya as they apply to the computers you are managing.

[edited by: Ben at 11:55 PM (GMT -7) on Apr 17, 2014]
  • That looks like that's it.  I think there may have been some confusion because MS released it, then pulled it, then re-released it Wednesday.  I may have gone out and back in the global catalog.

• If anyone happens to still be curious I was able to confirm that Kaseya was able to install the patch today.