Is anyone else having an issue in 6.3 where they scan the machine (which completes successfully) and nothing shows up in the Patch Status hyperlinks? I mean nothing shows up, even after waiting days. I am at my wits end with Kaseya Support so I figured I would as other users to see if they can reproduce it. AS you can see below I have scanned the machine days ago and nothing shows up under Patch Status anymore.
Please review KKB000781 for information about that specific behavior. While this KB does not address every possibility, it does address the most common causes, troubleshooting steps, and various resources available for further investigation.
If the steps in the article don't resolve the issue, please open a ticket with Kaseya Support. If you've opened a ticket, please post the number here and I'll review the specific details.
Thanks for the response. That was the KB that I followed before opening the ticket. The ticket number is 148593 and I am willing to test anything else, I am just getting flooded with calls from end users and I have no response except that I am waiting.
I just updated your ticket with some information to check and a few things to try. Please update the ticket with the results of the testing and I'll provide guidance based on those results.
The ticket has been updated. Sorry for the double reply, I am not sure if you are getting ticket update emails or not.
Patch status page seems rather slow when running patch tests and such :<
You've got Brande on the job so you're probably OK. However when I've seen this in the past it's usually either that the machine can't get access to the internet, the WUA service isn't running or the windows update files need updated on the machine. I've see quite a few examples of the latter recently, dialling into the machine starting up windows update asks to update itself and from then on Kaseya will do the work. It probably says something similar in the KBN article but there's far too much to read.
For anyone that has this issue in the future there is a service (Kaseya Plugin Host Service) that had to be restarted for the Patch Statuses to begin to show up.