Kaseya Community

Patch status reset to pending approval

• Untitled.jpg
    HI
    I have sent this to support, but I wondered if anyone had seen this...

Literally hundreds of patches have changed status from Approved (and possibly denied) to Pending Approval in groups where the default approval status is Pending Approval. This has happened in the last few days.

See the screenshot attached, the patches that were Pending Approval was definitely 0 a few days ago.

Cheers

Legacy Forum Name: Patch status reset to pending approval,
    Legacy Posted By Username: wodger
  • Can you check the original date of the KB articles? Specifically whether these are dated pre October 2007?

Cheers,
    -LWX

Legacy Forum Name: Patch Management,
    Legacy Posted By Username: LANWorx
  • LANWorx
    Can you check the original date of the KB articles? Specifically whether these are dated pre October 2007?

Cheers,
    -LWX

No, seems to be a mix. See spreadsheet attached.

It all looks very suspect as the date changed on most of them says:
    *System* 13/03/2009 15:19

• kaseya patches.zip
    spreadsheet attached.

• Weird.

I've seen this before, but only when the patches were originally posted before October 2007, the Legacy patch scan would re-activate the patches.. I have more information on this available if you'd like, but I think your issue is somewhat different as your changed date is different - our changed dates were years ago.

Could you try re-applying the schema and re-applying all hotfixes? Might help.

I'd also recommend opening a ticket with K support, Dominic Walsh is fairly knowledgable in this area.

Thanks,
    -LWX

Legacy Posted By Username: LANWorx