rwittGeneral things to check:
- Do the agent logs or agent event logs have any clues?
No, cause it happens with different machines
- Is the patch source set correct (if you are using a local server)?
No, we're using the original download from internet (there aren't local servers for downloads or proxy servers)
- Is the user credential correct and an administrator on the box?
- Are other patches failing on the box (to determine if this is a SP2 specific issue)
No, till this moment
- Can you manually install the patch on these machines you are having trouble with?
This is exactly the problem, if I try to install "manually" (downloading from WUpdate and installing with Kaseya Service running) it will not run.
Thus if I try to install the SP3 from the "pacth manager" tab in Kaseya the result is the same installation begins and 2 minutes later it says that installation patch failed