Kaseya Community

Missing Updates for Bluekeep

This question is answered

I'm trying to push the Bluekeep patches out for a few ramaining Server 2008/R2 units we have yet to migrate.  After running the Patch Scan multiple times I cannot find KB4499180 (The security update) or KB4499149 (The monthly roll up).  I'm searching through all of the available patches, including the denied ones just to see if I missed it anywhere.

Any of you folks out there with 2008/R2 machines seeing the same issue?

Verified Answer
  • if you need them then go to kb override and approve them. then if that doesn't work go to agent procedures and try to create an install for them.

All Replies
  • that looks like the wrong kb to install

• kbs should be 4499164 and 4499175 for win 7 and Server 2008

• KB4499164 is for 2008R2 and KB4499175 is for Win7, those Kaseya picks up no problem.

www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx is for 2008 SP2.

• if you need them then go to kb override and approve them. then if that doesn't work go to agent procedures and try to create an install for them.

• That's pretty much what I'm going to have to do.  It doesn't show up in the KB Override or in the Approval by Patch so I'm going to have to manually deploy it.  Fortunately it's only for about 3 machines and out of an abundance of safety I'm just going to use a procedure to drop the patch file on the drive and manually run them so I can reboot during our safe window.