Kaseya Community

Anyone Else Wish Event Sets Would Light More Than "Event" Lights?

• I have been wishing I could get Event Sets to trigger "red Lights" under custom headings rather than just "Events". Personally, we have had no use for monitor sets on our site, which seems to be the only area where you can chose where an alert is triggered on the "big screen". I have requested a feature from Kaseya but I don't see it coming any time soon. Shame.

Legacy Forum Name: Anyone Else Wish Event Sets Would Light More Than "Event" Lights?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jor@qualcom.ie
  • I, too, would like to have this. The boss has me projecting the group alarm status dashlet up onto our wall with a digital projector.

I never really understood why we couldn't customize the column headings for events...yeah they are all events, but a wide variety of events meaning many different things.

But you know what they, squeaky wheels and all that Smile

Legacy Forum Name: Event Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RyanASP
  • Fantastic! Glad I am not alone. You should send a feature request to Kaseya through Kaseya server. If enough people do it, they might actually include it in the next version.

Legacy Posted By Username: jor@qualcom.ie
  • Me Too...this would be extremely helpful. We have the dashboard on a video display in my office and it would be nice to pick and choose category for this purpose.Smile

I'm sick of hearing..."What is that red light?"

Legacy Posted By Username: fsadmin
  • Yup! Add me to that list as well.

Legacy Posted By Username: PeterD
  • I too would like to see this feature!!!

Legacy Posted By Username: billmccl
  • I also requested it to support as feature enchancement

Legacy Posted By Username: inline
  • I agree... this is a must

Legacy Posted By Username: kennedysupport
  • I would like to see this as well

Legacy Posted By Username: eschaeffer
  • I'm also looking for a way to change the column in case of an event. e.g. when your backup failes and you read it from an event you wish you can put it in 'Failed Backup' light.

Legacy Posted By Username: alrik
  • Has anyone heard from Kaseya if they are looking into doing this?

Legacy Posted By Username: billmccl
  • This would be a great feature, I agree!

Legacy Posted By Username: Maclean
  • Does anyone have any idea whether this will be implemented in Kaseya 6?

Legacy Posted By Username: alanuhe
  • The very best thing that everyone can do is to independently submit this as a Feature Request.

Kaseya considers this forum to be an area for users to exchange ideas. Some K support folks do monitor, but the all important Developers do not monitor the Forum.

If every person who says that would like this feature (or any other new feature or pgoram change) would submit a seperate support ticket (as a Feature Request), the K Developers would then know of the request, and get a sense of the number of peple who are interested.

Lloyd

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • We are running Kaseya V2 and we are able to add a column tot the dashboard

Take the next steps to make a column that you want.

Form the main login go to: Monitor, Edit, Monitor Lists. Then Select Group Alarm Column Names:

You can make a new column here.

Next step is to create a monitor set which reports the event you want in the right column.
    To achieve this go to Monitor Sets, click on the monitor set you want to appear on the dashboard (you may have to create one), and then just select
    the group alarm column name where the alarm has to appear.

Succes with it.

Francois

Legacy Posted By Username: fraver