Kaseya Community

Change Event Time to match the Alert Time

This question is not answered

Hi! I would like to know how I can set up the email alert so that the alert email include the good Event Time. For now, there is only the Agent Time that is reflect reality. It is important for us to get the Event time showing right one!

Thank you very much!

Rick

All Replies
  • Hi  

You can format the data keys in the email to use either the agent time zone or UTC Time.

Each respective alert in the classic monitor module has its own 'Format Email' option next to the ATSE Code.

I created the below article reflecting how you can modify this email and change the data keys:

https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/entries/36576196-How-do-alert-times-work-on-SaaS-Servers-

Best Regards,

Nicolas

• Hi Nicolas! Thanks for your answer! I'm not sure to understand how to change the value of ET to be show in Eastern Time (-5)

Thanks

Rick

• Hi  

You will need to change the data key implemented in that specific alert email:

Best Regards,

Nicolas

• Hi! Is there any procedure to accomplish this... i'm not sure to know how to do it

• The Article Nicolas provided would be helpful in accomplishing what you are requesting:

helpdesk.kaseya.com/.../36576196-How-do-alert-times-work-on-SaaS-Servers-

• Hi  

You do not need a procedure to accomplish this.

All that is required is to navigate to Monitor module > Event Log Alerts > Select 'Format Email' option, change <et> data key to <ata>, per my screenshot.