Kaseya Community

Copying alert settings throws an error

• Am I doing something wrong?  WHenever I attemp to copy alert settings from one agent to another I get the following error:

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
    Internet Information Services

• Error Type:
        Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x-7ffbf1ec)
        [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'alertEmail', table 'ksubscribers.dbo.alertGetFile'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
        /SystemTab/agentAlertCtl.asp, line 1429

• Browser Type:
        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/9.0.597.84 Safari/534.13

• Time:
        Saturday, February 05, 2011 11:54:53 PM

• I've copied settings thousands of times and have never seen this.  I would definitely open a support ticket and have them look at this for you.

edit: just to weed our Chrome, try it in IE too to see if you get the same error.  I expect you will as it's an SQL error, but support will want to know what browser you tried it in even if it doesn't matter in the long run.

[edited by: Dan at 6:42 AM (GMT -8) on 2-6-2011] dsa
  • I have too.  It just started after I moved to 6.1.   I get the error in both Chrome and IE.

• Maybe the agents are on different versions?