Kaseya Community

MWlkxmNvLpefjTTm

• auto insurance quotes 27708 health insurance online 510 auto insurance =-[

[edited by: Anonymous at 1:03 AM (GMT -7) on 5-18-2011] auto insurance quotes 27708 health insurance online 510 auto insurance =-[
  • I have tested this and it ignores repeats of particular events.

Legacy Forum Name: Event Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: SteveR
  • Wellll, it's not working in my case. I've set All Events to email to a particular address, "Alert when this event occurs once", and "Ignore additional alarms for 1 hour".

Unforutnately I still get blasted with repeats of the same alert, within the 1 hour.

Is there another approach I should be taking? Is this by design?

Legacy Posted By Username: stevenhart
  • This is a pain for sure - I thought we had the ignore stuff worked out here as well. We wrote a quick app that would create event log entires of various ID's to simulate conditions. We then proceeded to create event sets to test them. After some confusing moments, we finally were able to get ignored events ignored and other events processed through (didn't even tackle the re-arming at that stage).
    Then, based on that knowledge, moved to real id's and events and started to build the proper lists that reflected real-life sceanrios.
    And...we're still dealing with events coming in that were flagged to be ignored.

(I know this isn't directly related to your issue, but it seemed relevant to the thread subject)

Legacy Posted By Username: rhayes@expertnetsolutions.com
  • Ignore events does (still) not appear to work correctly. We have a nice list of events to ignore, and every day I still get e-mails and tickets about these events.

(Fix the problem, and the error goes away, you say? Well, the problem is called SEP, and if Symantec can't fix it, neither can I)

Legacy Posted By Username: Lmhansen
  • Don't even start with Symantec Endpoint. The new version is causing us grief on every site that has upgraded to the newest version. We have had to convince some customers to move away from it altogether.

Legacy Posted By Username: jor@qualcom.ie
  • cheap health insurance 8((( online auto insurance quotes zmrl home insurance =[[[ business insurance 9933

[edited by: Anonymous at 4:11 AM (GMT -7) on 5-18-2011] cheap health insurance 8((( online auto insurance quotes zmrl home insurance =[[[ business insurance 9933
  • jasonp
    I see you 've been on the phone with Kaseya support as well! Smile

I haven't spoken with Kaseya since the "great migration of 2008"... Cool

edit: actually, that's not true. I sent in 4 feature requests to which I received an automated reply...

Legacy Posted By Username: Lmhansen
  • (I'm still ramping up a bit here)

I've gotten a number of feature requests and really appreciate them. I believe the support queues are much better now than they were when we first released.

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Just FYI, there is currently a bug with the event sets alarming function. The latest update to the agent and server should address this problem. I had a problem with this as well.

Legacy Posted By Username: cking@faylib.org
  • cking@faylib.org
    Just FYI, there is currently a bug with the event sets alarming function. The latest update to the agent and server should address this problem. I had a problem with this as well.

maybe that is why mine isn't working?? is the agent and server a manual update (i applied 5.0.0.8 agents the other day and also a server upgrade... 50021)

Legacy Posted By Username: KRiSX