Kaseya Community

Need Help with a HW Diag script

• i want to know if anyone can help me write a script to run eurosofts QA+ win32 hardware diagnostics, it does have command line switches to run the different tests, but i also want to report the findings as well. i have no clue where to start.

Legacy Forum Name: Need Help with a HW Diag script,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Bytedat Complete Computer Solutions
  • Could you please post a list of what command line switches this software has? I couldn't find one in a very very quick Google search.

If you'd like to have a crack yourself, what you need to do is run the software from its command line, hope that it generates a log or that you can pipe it somewhere and then either parse the log or have the log emailed to yourself.

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: LANWorx
  • I'm looking for a good hardware diagnostics solution, preferably something that will integrate with Kaseya (ie run tests on managed machines). We currently use PC-Doctor, but, as with many hw diag solutions it is limited to use with the USB key so can't be deployed remotely.

What do others use for HW diags out there? Is there a solution that can be used with Kaseya?

Legacy Posted By Username: jeffryer
  • jeffryer
    I'm looking for a good hardware diagnostics solution, preferably something that will integrate with Kaseya (ie run tests on managed machines). We currently use PC-Doctor, but, as with many hw diag solutions it is limited to use with the USB key so can't be deployed remotely.

What do others use for HW diags out there? Is there a solution that can be used with Kaseya?

Please start your own thread, this one is nearly 2 years old...

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty