Kaseya Community

Deleting old scripts

• Deleting old scripts.

OK so iv got about 3 machines that are set to run RirMS defrag about every 11 days (old management idea =[ ) now the thing is when i took over everything got changed from 11 days to weekly... but now i have machines with tho old DirMS still scheduled for 11 days and my defrag set for 7 days.

i can NOT find the old script any were. but is still running on machines every 11 days.

can i stop this?

thanks

Legacy Forum Name: Deleting old scripts,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Iggy1328
  • Iggy1328
    Deleting old scripts.

OK so iv got about 3 machines that are set to run RirMS defrag about every 11 days (old management idea =[ ) now the thing is when i took over everything got changed from 11 days to weekly... but now i have machines with tho old DirMS still scheduled for 11 days and my defrag set for 7 days.

i can NOT find the old script any were. but is still running on machines every 11 days.

can i stop this?

thanks

The script might not have been shared properly for you to see them. Are you using K1 or K2?

If K2 open up Live Connect and select the "Agent Data" option then delet the procedure from there...

I dont recall exactly where to do it in the other version of Kaseya, but click on the agent icon and look for the "pending scripts" and remove from there.

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • thanks mate. and it cant be shared because WE DON'T make private scripts what so ever. (says the boss lol)

hahah your way works perfectly.

THANKS!!

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Iggy1328