Kaseya Community

Suggest New K2 Script Forum

• Since K2 what appears to be mainly XML scripting, how about a seperate K2 script forum to try and keep things clean.

Legacy Forum Name: Suggest New K2 Script Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: shickey
  • I concur.

Michael

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • A Kaseya representative a few weeks ago promised new exciting community tools to share information on K2.

"We are in the process of building a new Kaseya Community. Within the community there will be a new forum, blog, social marketing feeds, Wiki etc. All content will be openly accessible. The beginnings of the community will be available later in Q1."

Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • Am I the only one that is annoyed by Kaseya's constant promises and delayed (if any) delivery? Support is still worthless and they have royally screwed up the K2 rollout for us.

Legacy Posted By Username: hwgtech77
  • I continue to communicate with my sales rep to provide feedback on the issues found in K2 and the extremely slow response from support.

Of late, there is very little evidence that Kaseya is monitoring these forums, so the value of posting that type of thing is only good for getting it off your chest.

Legacy Posted By Username: smbtechnology
  • smbtechnology
    I continue to communicate with my sales rep to provide feedback on the issues found in K2 and the extremely slow response from support.

Of late, there is very little evidence that Kaseya is monitoring these forums, so the value of posting that type of thing is only good for getting it off your chest.

Sometimes thats all we need to do =)

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty