Kaseya Community

How to delete a procedure from k2 if there is a syntax error?

• I imported a script from Kaseya 2008 sp1 into a trial version of K2 and it has a syntax error. I cant edit the procedure and also cant delete it as it just comes up and says syntax error.
    This isn't a real problem currently as it is just in a trial environment, but what is going to happen when the same script and all its relatives are upgraded.
    Would be great to know if anyone else has had this same sort of issue in K2.

Legacy Forum Name: How to delete a procedure from k2 if there is a syntax error?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: VargasNZ
  • It probably depends on what type of script you tried to import/upgrade. I don't believe you can directly copy/paste old scripts from K2008 to K2 without any sort of modification.

I ran a test migration last week from K2008 to K2 and all my scripts imported successfully. (That is to say I didn't get any errors. I haven't tested them all.)

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • Thanks Dave

The test script I tried was a copy and paste. I thought if it had a problem it would not import rather than import and then tell me that it had a syntax error and not let me delete.

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: VargasNZ