Kaseya Community

Pending Script Totals

• In recent troubleshooting, I've been streamlining scripts executed on all of our managed machines. When reviewing the server's statistics, I'm seeing one of my defender scripts still have THOUSANDS of pending scripts. I'm only managing 346 machines for one, but I've also cancelled these scripts several times. Has anybody ever seen something like this happen?

PS, I have been having DB and Index problems on my KSERVER, so this might indicate a system problem, I think. Thanks for any suggestions!

Legacy Forum Name: Pending Script Totals,
    Legacy Posted By Username: toolman5774
  • Hey there,

Couple of questions.
    1. where did you find your pending scripts count
    2. could it be items like Audit or Patch scans as those show up as pending scripts

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • No, this was in System> Statistics. The scripts were listed as 2 of my defender scripts. After a lot of hunting, and a DB crash, it appears that all of these pending scripts were on the same agent! after removing that agent, cleaning the DB, restoring the DB, and re-attaching, all seems to be well.

Legacy Posted By Username: toolman5774
  • Ahh, good to know... bummer I'm locked out of the System tab =(...

Odd that it was all on the same agent... but I'm glad it got cleared up for you...

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • Yep - I had this happen a few weeks ago. I reported it to Kaseya support. I have a screen shot in the ticket that shows the agent listed over and over, apparantly as a result of this problem. I think I had a script that was firing off when low disk space was detected, and it fired off and looped, scheduling itself to run over and over.

Problem is I can't figure out how to reproduce it... the script was fixed, and it was sometime later that I found the issue. I cleaned it up by cleaning out all scheduled instances of the script (had to do it twice) and it's been fine since

Legacy Posted By Username: dbennett