Kaseya Community

dating sites jeremy tx

• Edit islkeoxl@awdhzuqv.com - Scripts & Agent Procedures - Forums - Kaseya Community singles middle eastern dating site christian dating service free to browse free adult dating new llano louisiana black *** dating sites singles activity club in boston ma

[edited by: Anonymous at 12:49 PM (GMT -8) on 2-17-2011] Edit islkeoxl@awdhzuqv.com - Scripts & Agent Procedures - Forums - Kaseya Community singles middle eastern dating site christian dating service free to browse free adult dating new llano louisiana black *** dating sites singles activity club in boston ma
  • I can query the security status of AVG through WMI. Let me know if you wan that.

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: scootrz32
  • I would like to see that as well if you are willing.

Legacy Posted By Username: gamer-x
  • wmi-av.txt
    One of my favorite scripts!

======= BEGIN SCRIPT ========

Script Name: AV WMI Check
    Script Description: Check AV status via WMI.
    (borrowed from Kaseya forum, with thank you's to Mark and Paul
    After running run Script Log report filtering on "WMI-Antivirus*". Report will show you a) If there is a AV product (blank if none), b) What is installed, c) is it considered up to date.

IF True
    THEN
    Get Variable
    Parameter 1 : 10
    Parameter 2 :
    Parameter 3 : agenttemp
    OS Type : 0
    Write File
    Parameter 1 : #agenttemp#wmi-av.vbs
    Parameter 2 : VSASharedFiles\wmi-av.vbs
    Execute Shell Command
    Parameter 1 : cscript #agenttemp#wmi-av.vbs
    Parameter 2 : 1
    Get File
    Parameter 1 : c:\av.txt
    Parameter 2 : ..\Docs\AV\av.txt
    Parameter 3 : 0
    Get Variable
    Parameter 1 : 1
    Parameter 2 : c:\av.txt
    Parameter 3 : wmi-av
    Write Script Log Entry
    Parameter 1 : WMI-Antivirus - #wmi-av#
    Delete File
    ELSE

======== END SCRIPT ==========

Chris Amori
    VirtualAdministrator
    www.VirtualAdministrator.com

Legacy Posted By Username: chris@networkdepot.com
  • Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the WMI script - seems to be just what I was looking for!

Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble running the script correctly - I imported the script and then I renamed and uploaded the txt file you supplied to 'wmi-av.vbs' (think I was meant to do that anyway!) and modified the script to point to the new file (private) location.

However, when I run the script it says it was successful, but when I check the PC I ran it on the 'wmi-av.vbs' file is renamed 'ktempwmi-av.vbs' (on the root of C) and I get no 'av.txt' or Get File entry. Although when I run this renamed vbs file manually it successfully creates the 'av.txt' but still no Get File.

Should the script be running this vbs file automatically and should I be modifying the script to run the renamed file instead? Why is it renamed in the first place!?

One last thing, is it possible for the results to be emailed as opposed to the Get File method?

Again, huge thanks for the script and I hope you get a chance to help me out with the teething problems! Smile

All the best,

Karl

chris@networkdepot.com
    One of my favorite scripts!

======= BEGIN SCRIPT ========

Script Name: AV WMI Check
    Script Description: Check AV status via WMI.
    (borrowed from Kaseya forum, with thank you's to Mark and Paul
    After running run Script Log report filtering on "WMI-Antivirus*". Report will show you a) If there is a AV product (blank if none), b) What is installed, c) is it considered up to date.

IF True
    THEN
    Get Variable
    Parameter 1 : 10
    Parameter 2 :
    Parameter 3 : agenttemp
    Write File
    Parameter 1 : #agenttemp#wmi-av.vbs
    Parameter 2 : VSASharedFiles\wmi-av.vbs
    Execute Shell Command
    Parameter 1 : cscript #agenttemp#wmi-av.vbs
    Parameter 2 : 1
    Get File
    Parameter 2 : ..\Docs\AV\av.txt
    Parameter 3 : 0
    Get Variable
    Parameter 1 : 1
    Parameter 2 : c:\av.txt
    Parameter 3 : wmi-av
    Write Script Log Entry
    Parameter 1 : WMI-Antivirus - #wmi-av#
    Delete File
    ELSE

======== END SCRIPT ==========

Chris Amori
    VirtualAdministrator
    www.VirtualAdministrator.com

Legacy Posted By Username: kstech
  • I have been trying to do the same thing with security centre but with this script there is reference to a wmi-av.vbs but I dont know whhere to find it. Does any one know where I can get this from

Legacy Posted By Username: grahamlove
  • chris has attached a txt file to his post - you need to rename that txt file to a vbs file and upload it to your kaseya folder (public scripts) since the kaseya script states the file to be found under VSASharedFiles\wmi-av.vbs

Legacy Posted By Username: JanDP
  • kstech
    However, when I run the script it says it was successful, but when I check the PC I ran it on the 'wmi-av.vbs' file is renamed 'ktempwmi-av.vbs' (on the root of C) and I get no 'av.txt' or Get File entry. Although when I run this renamed vbs file manually it successfully creates the 'av.txt' but still no Get File.

I think the reason you are seeing this file at c:\ktempwmi-av.vbs instead of c:\ktemp\wmi-av.vbs is that in the kaseya script you have the following:
    #agenttemp#wmi-av.vbs

It should be:
    #agenttemp#\wmi-av.vbs

I've seen this error in some kscripts before. Maybe not using the slash used to work, or works for some people, but not me....

Legacy Posted By Username: ssugar