Kaseya Community

how to run a report in kaseya

• Hi

we have aprox 950 machines in kaseya. Now we have to create a report to find out which all machine have office 2007 convertor tool installed and which donot have that, so that we can plan to install on th emachines which do not have.

Please help

Thanks
    Rajeev

Legacy Forum Name: how to run a report in kaseya,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rajeevsharma
  • Does the converter tool list in the user's add/remove programs? If so make a note of the name, go to reports, select software, drop down the choose report type and select add/remove programs. Now put in part (if not all) of the program installed name, check list machines with the item, and click run (or export to excel file).

Congrats! You now should have what you are looking for (assuming you have arecent audit of all of the machines!).

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • I too have been trying to work on this. My hang-up has been, I want to get a list of machines missing the Office 2007 File Compatibility Pack, which are running Office 2002 or Office 2003.

I figured there would be a way that I could get a list of machines that have the Office 2007 File Compatibility Pack installed. I figured there would be a way that I could get a list of machines running Office 2002 or Office 2003. But I was not sue if there is a way to combine to two queries.

Lloyd

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • Hey Lloyd,

Use the same report I described for raja. But go ahead and click the advanced options on the report (right next to the add/remove programs). You'll notice that you can use nested operators like and, or, and not. So you'll probably want to create a report looking for (office 2002 OR office 2003) AND NOT office 2007 compatibility pack.

So to answer your question, yes you should be able to get the rsults you are looking for.

Hope this helped!

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj