Kaseya Community

Problems updating Custom Field in Agent Procedure

This question is answered

Hi.

I have created a new Custom Field in the Audit - Machine Summary view.

Naming it to SOVersion

My plan is to populate this field with a Agent Procedure thats simply reads a .txt file and then saves it to a variabel that I then use to update my custom field.

But in the Agent Procedure I get an error when I try to save the procedure as shown in picture below.   SO version is shown in the dopdown list as the only one and I can select it.

I have tried to enter something else in the update field but with the same result.

Any tips what the problem could be?

BR

Anders

Verified Answer
  • We just put out some hotfixes yesterday afternoon to resolve issues with custom audit fields. Run a hotfix check, see if the issue is resolved, and if it isn't, get a ticket sent into support. There are not tips that really apply, this should just work :)

All Replies
  • We just put out some hotfixes yesterday afternoon to resolve issues with custom audit fields. Run a hotfix check, see if the issue is resolved, and if it isn't, get a ticket sent into support. There are not tips that really apply, this should just work :)

• I got a hotfix this night that fixed the problem.

• Hi Ben. Is there a spot where we can read which hotfixes have been posted and which problems the hotfixes address? I know I can find it on my VSA server but it is in XML format and hard to extract. It would be a great help if I could read which problems have been identified and fixed.

• Its still XML but (assuming that its a K2 SP1 system point a web browser at vsaupdate.kaseya.net/.../kweb.xml that will show the latest updates. Some of the comments are a bit cryptic and there are no dates against fixes, so you cant see when they were made available. Having said that it is still useful information.