Kaseya Community

List all Installed programs

• Does anybody have a script to list all installed programs, or a way to export add/remove programs list? I have tried using the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ path in the registry to get this but haven't had any luck so far.
    Also I know Kaseya will show all installed .exe's, but the way it does it makes a huge list to search through. I am more interested in the add/remove programs list that Windows sees. Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: List all Installed programs,
    Legacy Posted By Username: JonJohnston
  • Are you looking for something different than the 'Add/Remove Programs' report under the 'Software' section?

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GDRBrian
  • GDRBrian
    Are you looking for something different than the 'Add/Remove Programs' report under the 'Software' section?

Yes, as Kaseya pulls more then what I am looking for in this regard. I am wanting the add/remove programs list as Windows sees it. Control Panel, add/remove programs. This way we can run a script to see what Windows sees installed and not every executable the way Kaseya sees it.I haven't been able to find a log that Windows stores, and the registry path above hasn't worked for me via script.

• JonJohnston
    Yes, as Kaseya pulls more then what I am looking for in this regard. I am wanting the add/remove programs list as Windows sees it. Control Panel, add/remove programs. This way we can run a script to see what Windows sees installed and not every executable the way Kaseya sees it.I haven't been able to find a log that Windows stores, and the registry path above hasn't worked for me via script.

Have you checked Audit -> add/remove programs to see that Kaseya collects what you are looking for?

Legacy Posted By Username: Benjamin.Lavalley@kaseya.com
  • Benjamin.Lavalley@kaseya.com
    Have you checked Audit -> add/remove programs to see that Kaseya collects what you are looking for?

No I had not... but that was what I was looking for. I just checked it out. Thanks for the help