Kaseya Community

Sample Scripts from Kaseya

• I was at the ConnectWise 2008 Partner summit last month and met a Kaseya representative who had a ton of scripts that he indicated he was going to post up to the forums as available for download. That is one business card I didn't snag. Sad

Legacy Forum Name: Sample Scripts from Kaseya,
    Legacy Posted By Username: wodc
  • Yes, I was there as well and heard the same thing. I have been checking almost every day to see if the scripts were uploaded.

I did pick up some cards, but they were for a senior sales engineer and a marketing coordinator. I will try to contact them to see if they know what is going on.

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lcsiadmin
  • Along this subject.... My Kaseya sales rep mentioned to me today that there are a lot of sample scripts in the Hosted Kaseya product. He suggested that I sign-up for a free trial to take a look at them.

Lloyd

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • white polo, mustache, not a ton of hair? if that is the description of the sales engineer he is the guy who indicated that the scripts would be made available. he did say they would be like a non-official release meaning use them at your own risk.

lcsiadmin
    Yes, I was there as well and heard the same thing. I have been checking almost every day to see if the scripts were uploaded.

I did pick up some cards, but they were for a senior sales engineer and a marketing coordinator. I will try to contact them to see if they know what is going on.

Legacy Posted By Username: wodc
  • lwolf
    Along this subject.... My Kaseya sales rep mentioned to me today that there are a lot of sample scripts in the Hosted Kaseya product. He suggested that I sign-up for a free trial to take a look at them.

A free trial eh? Does the hosted product allow script exports? Roll Eyes

Legacy Posted By Username: arobar
  • arobar
    A free trial eh? Does the hosted product allow script exports? Roll Eyes

I am assuming that they are talking about SecureMyCompany? Yes, you can export their scripts Wink better yet though, most of those scripts have been posted on their forums by Ed. I am fairly certain Ed has posted as many here as well.

Kinda weird that they suggested to sign up for a free trial of a third parties solution only to 'borrow' their scripts. Unless that is Kaseya has their own Hosted version somewhere (do they?)

Legacy Posted By Username: CeruleanBlue
  • That was me Smile

Sit tight for now and if anything ping me off the forum.... I barely get to spend the time I'd like to here (if you couldn't tell by my Post count) -- not that I dont want to, but us Kaseyans are extremely these days.

Benjamin Lavalley, Senior Sales Engineer, Kaseya
    benjamin.lavalley@kaseya.com

Legacy Posted By Username: Benjamin.Lavalley@kaseya.com
  • torby damskie torebki david jones david jones torebki online kazar torebki wizytowe Okay, well my computer is filled with worms and virus. I have alpha anti virus, and its blocking most of the websites i go o (and yeah, i know its fake) Okay well i looked at my local yellow pages, &i found this thing called "Geeks ON Site" So i want to know, if i call them do they help me fix the problem on the phone, by them telling me what to do, or do they have to come to my house and fix it, and if they do come to my house, do i have to pay them? And if i do how much? _________________ torebka kuferek david jones torebki torby skórzane

[edited by: Anonymous at 9:47 AM (GMT -7) on 4-28-2011] torby damskie torebki david jones david jones torebki online kazar torebki wizytowe Okay, well my computer is filled with worms and virus. I have alpha anti virus, and its blocking most of the websites i go o (and yeah, i know its fake) Okay well i looked at my local yellow pages, &i found this thing called "Geeks ON Site" So i want to know, if i call them do they help me fix the problem on the phone, by them telling me what to do, or do they have to come to my house and fix it, and if they do come to my house, do i have to pay them? And if i do how much? _________________ torebka kuferek david jones torebki torby skórzane
  • If you sign up for the 30 Day Trial on the Kaseya site you will see there are many more scripts that can be exported

Personally I think these should be pushed out to our installs automatically but its better than nothing

Legacy Posted By Username: Steve Morris
  • I signed-up for the Kaseya self-hosted 30-day trial - so that I could check out some of the sampe scripts. I never received my password.

15 days later, I received a "you only have 15 days left" email message. I replied saying that I never received the original password. No response.

2 more weeks later, I received a "your trial has expired " email message.

Would be funny, if it wasn;t so sad.

Lloyd

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • Hi

kaseyascripts@yahoogroups.com is a source of scripts

hc

Legacy Posted By Username: howardc
  • Hi,

I have noticed that the script's forum now has a number of sub forums which Kaseya have been uploading a number of scripts into.

Are Kaseya starting to listen to it's users?

Jon

Legacy Posted By Username: jonaskew