Kaseya Community

Exchange Information Store Size

• I'm trying to use the built in scripts that come with the Kaseya install, but half of the EXEs they require aren’t even installed on the server. SO the existing Exchange Information Store script won’t run because there is no exe for step 3 to run... I did a normal install so did I miss something somewhere?

Legacy Forum Name: Exchange Information Store Size,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jfoote
  • I think it's more of a licencing issue than anything else that prevents the EXEs being included in the installation set. I found this with some of the defrag scripts and had to search for them & download myself.
    I'm guessing it's the same for other tools.
    DC

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: batman
  • exchangescan.txt
    The only file I need was "exchangescan.vbs" which was linked in the old forums. I've attached my slightly modified version (modifications for logging readability sake) here.

Legacy Posted By Username: CCDave
  • Awesome, I am in the process of adjusting it sothat it gets the database warning and max size out of the registry, but other than that, awesome!

Legacy Posted By Username: Eelkov@aanet.com.au
  • Eelkov@aanet.com.au
    Awesome, I am in the process of adjusting it sothat it gets the database warning and max size out of the registry, but other than that, awesome!

If you could post your modifications when you are done that would be awesome! Smile

Legacy Posted By Username: Coldfirex
  • This is a great script, but only seems to work on SBS2003 exchange stores or Exchange 2003. Gives failure errors on step 4 on any of our new Exchange Server 2007.

Any solutions

Legacy Posted By Username: awall