Kaseya Community

Anybody recognize these?

• Can anybody identify what these are?

$inst$ptc0$vistawrk.templates
    $get$ptc0$vistawrk.templates

Obviously the vistawrk.templates is my template name but I don't know what the leading part is and what it does.

If I don't go in and reschedule them for my templates occasionally I get hundreds of them pending. Needless to say this causes a problem when I do a copy settings.

Legacy Forum Name: Anybody recognize these?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: shaynes
  • looks like the scripts that run when a patch has been scheduled to be installed on a specific machine - I'd remove those from a template's scripts so that you don't auto-install patches to the wrong type of machine by accident.

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: TBK Consulting
  • One more.

MONSET$xpwrk.templates$70258955

Is this just added when I apply a new Monitor Set to the templates? I have a bunch pending. I guess one for each Monitor set I have ever change and assigned to templates. If I just have 1 monitor set applied to templates can I cancel all but the last one scheduled?

Legacy Posted By Username: shaynes
  • yes MONSET is when you apply a Monitor Set - it should only kick off on a machine when it reboots or when you first assigne the set ... thereafter it should be quiet - so if you have deployed alot of custom monitor sets toyour templates then no do not delete any of them as each one deploys a different set ... just let it sit there and it'll run and disappear from the pending scripts as soon as an agent is deployed using that template - the template however will continue to show it as never run ...

Legacy Posted By Username: TBK Consulting