Kaseya Community

NEW Scripts in 4.5

• As many of you are aware many scripts have been added into Sample Scripts.

As aresult youare required tofollowthe documentation in order to use some of these programs/scripts.

Also:

The files were not added to the release. Here are the files zipped up in a single file with the PDF documentation.

PLEASE note you will still need to follow the directions posted.
    These Files are to go into your managed files area.
    Just extract the contents of the managedfiles.zip into the Managed Files location of your KServer. Remember the wget and adawarearchive.exe's are self extracting and need to be edited as stated in the document.

Legacy Forum Name: NEW Scripts in 4.5,
    Legacy Posted By Username: sourceminer
  • I'd found most of the stuff on the forum already, but I can't find the exchange 16gb limit vbs file anywhere (forum, google, or sourceminer.com).

Can you help with that?

Legacy Forum Name: Script Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: expertcomp
  • Should be on your server.

• Not sure if I got a partial update to 4.5.0.1 but I seem to be missing most to all scripts/stubs that are mentioned to be on the VSA server. I do have all the sample scripts, but any files/helper scripts are missing.

As an example when I follow the Doc on setting up the Management Scripts included in this thread there is no wget.exe on the VSA server for me to add files to.

Legacy Posted By Username: jbland
  • I have the same problem, but I was able to create the wget.exe from the stinger script. Now the install wget script will not recognize the wget.exe in the managed files onthe server. the file is shared.. the script keeps saying no file selected and when i select the file it doesn't take. Any ideas. Thanks, Erik

Legacy Posted By Username: Techelp
  • I just checked the update download on the main website and the script helper files are not in the distribution. I was going to check the full installation, but it seems the web form is broken and you get a 404 error once you hit submit.

I was able to get a wget package together myself, but once I started exploring some of the other scripts I was missing a lot more. I think someone forgot to include these in the upgrade.

• I'm replying to earlier posting. I was finally able to download the full version of 4.5.0.1 and the scripts are not there either. I went with Techelp's suggestion and stripped the stinger files posted in the forums. With other missing files I was able to find them elsewhere in the forums.

As I note to others, there is a document posted on this forum for setting up the Management scripts. The document is somewhat misleading as the files are not on the VSA server. The files you need are scattered in different postings, but there all here just might have to dig a little bit. But do follow the setup document as it is very straight forward in getting the scripts to work properly.

• I'm still looking for the exchange data store size vbscript.

Did anyone find that anywhere?

Legacy Posted By Username: expertcomp
  • Verify Exchange database size.txt
    I have updated the Zip file again above to include the exchange store size vbs.

But It seems the wrong version of the script was imported for the update so here is the new Script

Remember the second scriptexecuted needs to be copied for the email address to be edited. Then you must import this script and change the step where it states to execute another script. This other script should be exchange failed email copy