I find my biggest time sink when writing agent procedures is figuring out how the heck I'm supposed to escape an already functional command in order to make Kaseya run it properly via the executeCommand() or executeCommandToVariable() step.  The Help documentation on this subject is weak and the feedback in the Agent Procedure log is usually non-existent.  

Many forum threads end with "Just writeFile() the script to the endpoint and run it that way".  Yes, that usually works around the problem but I get really sick of doing it all the time.

I made a feature request, upvote it if you're into that kind of thing.

https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/entries/99060187-More-robust-character-escaping-in-executeCommand-and-executeCommandToVariable-