Kaseya Community

Agent procedures not executing on some endpoints

This question is answered

Post-patch upgrade, I'm getting the following in my system log:

Dynamic Agent Procedure failed to get signed. JSON: {"ScriptIds":[0], "AutoApproveProcedures":true} (Dynamic Agent Procedure)
Agent procedures are not executing on some endpoints - they are working elsewhere but these endpoints aren't even running the built in procedures like credential test - if anyone has any ideas, please pass them on, I have reapplied schema and I have a bit of a time crunch in which I need to deploy applications to several dozen workstations today.  I've also tried removing the agents from the server (via delete without reinstalling) and allowing them to recreate their endpoint UIDs in hopes of that helping, it does not appear to.
Verified Answer

You didn't mention which version of the VSA you are running, but if you are on 9.1, you might try toggling the AP signing option off:

I do recommend you open a ticket with Kaseya Support (helpdesk.kaseya.com) to address any underlying issue, but disabling the AP signing might get you past your time crunch.  

All Replies

You didn't mention which version of the VSA you are running, but if you are on 9.1, you might try toggling the AP signing option off:

I do recommend you open a ticket with Kaseya Support (helpdesk.kaseya.com) to address any underlying issue, but disabling the AP signing might get you past your time crunch.  

• Hi Kristin,

Did you manage to fix this.

Thanks
  • Apologies for the late reply, Brande was correct - this occurred the day after I installed kserver patch 9.1.0.12 and the procedure signing was somehow toggled on.