Kaseya Community

Is it possible to Script LogMeIn free Install for Remote Control Desktop Access

• I am wondering if it possible to Script LogMeIn Central (Free) installation for use to Remote Control / Desktop Access from VSA?

LogMeIn got rid of their Free service, but for a few hundred dollars you can purchase LogMeIn Central and still use the Free accounts.

I have never gotten the hang of Kaseya script programming, but I see a possible solution where we could script an install routine where we might could use the Kaseya machine name and group name for the LogMeIn Machine name, so they are in sync and easy to find on LogMeIn site.

Even better if a super programmer could find a way to insert the link into the VSA where it would be easy to find and access.

Hoping Programmers and unhappy RDP, KLC, Remote Control users all join in to find a working solution.

• Sure it is.  The key is in the execution using the LogMeIn.msi file and leveraging the DEPOYID variable that specifies your client along with the INSTALLMETHOD:

msiexec /q /i #agentDrv#temp\LogMeIn.msi DEPLOYID=############################### INSTALLMETHOD=5 FQDNDESC=1