Kaseya Community

Symantec Backup Exec Module - Backup exec summary script failing

This question is not answered

Hello all,

So we have four Kaseya server currently running the Symantec Backup Exec module and we are currently implementing into our client's environment.  Unfortunately we get to the step to run the "Backup Exec Summary Scripts"  it fails stating that the script cannot be found.  Now I have tested running the script on two of our Kservers and I get the error on both kservers.  So I am not sure what exactly is happening or what needs to be done to resolve the issue.  I just know if this script does not run, Kaseya will not be able to collect backup history information which is needed and the purpose of using the module.  I was thinking about re-installing the module but before doing so I wanted to know if anyone has ran into this issue before and if so how do I correct the issue.  Thanks

All Replies
  • Hello, what Plug in are you using?  Try going through the stepsin the following to make sure SSRS is correctly configured:  BEMPK_IssueWithSSRS_ReportRendering.doc which can be found in this forum's post  community.kaseya.com/.../14276.aspx(Ramesh Bupathy (Symantec) on Apr 8, 2012 6:26 AM)