Kaseya Community

Adding a value in a system info field

• Hello,

Im new to Kaseya and scripting and procedures, but mabey someone can help me.

What i like is to create a value in a self created system info field called Terminal server to create the value yes.

The reason for this is that if a new TS is adding the network and i copy a template, this field wil be updated.

The registry key for a TS in application is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server the name is TSAppCompat and the value is 1

"TSAppCompat"=dword:00000001

Thanks.

Erik

• I would direct you to Kaseya's NOC script... I don't remember where I got it from but it is a great jumping off point (i am sure helpdesk can get it for you).  Basically is uses the "net start" command to list all the services running on the machine.  And then looks for entries you are interested in and builds an abbreviated list for you which you can then write to a SystemInfoManual field and use that to create Kaseya Views etc...

Just to give you an idea... if you run NET START on the terminal server you will see Terminal Services in the output.

Kaseya has a built in script step called "Update System Info" that you can use to update manually created fields.