Kaseya Community

Script to set proxy server for multiple web browsers

This question is answered

I am looking for a script that can set the proxy server setting for IE, Firefox and Chrome, or a script for each one if one script can't do all three at once. Anybody seen one of these or can point me in the right direction?

Verified Answer
  • Hi Danche,

I believe that only sets the proxy settings for the kaseya agent not IE, Firefox, Chrome.

Alex i have one which querys proxy settings using the registry of "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ProxyEnable" to see if its enabled and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ProxyServer" to see what its set to but don't have one for setting it sorry.

All Replies
  • mouse over the space between the "Select Columns" and "Filter" button on the agent status page, when the pointer turns to a hand, left mouse click and it'll open up a proxy server page for you to apply to all agents. Hope this helps.

• Hi Danche,

I believe that only sets the proxy settings for the kaseya agent not IE, Firefox, Chrome.

Alex i have one which querys proxy settings using the registry of "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ProxyEnable" to see if its enabled and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ProxyServer" to see what its set to but don't have one for setting it sorry.

• @lingario, you're right, sorry I didn't realize that. Good catch though