Kaseya Community

Screenshot script

• ReedMikel
    "My bad" - now I think I understand what you meant: that when writing scripts we need to consider that someone in other parts of the world might be using them and date formats need to be considered...

Exactly. But as I was saying, you don't *need* to do this, but its nice if you're sharing to think of everyone here...

Andrew

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: andrew.doull@computer-care.com.au
  • Is there a way to run this script sooner than every hour? The only option under the "Run Every" is hour, day, month? Perhaps every 10min or so would be ideal if you are trying to capture some useful info and not have to wait for the next hour....

Legacy Posted By Username: JeffD
  • try .5 hours for 30 minutes... or if you want to do the math I've seen in a script every 5 minutes...

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I had the same problem (script frequency) - 0.01638888888888889 Hr is every minute.

I've got another problem though, the get file step is failing for a normal user but works fine on my laptop (my user has domain admin permissions). Does anyone know what permissions are required to upload to server (I'm assuming that this is the problem)? Or any thoughts on how to amend script to work?

Legacy Posted By Username: richardprice