Kaseya Community

Global alert email address change

• Hello all,

Originally, when our system was set up, the alerts and monitor sets were set up to email "Support@domain.com", and we'd like to change this. We want to use Support@ for support requests, and send the alerts somewhere else.

I'm hoping I don't have to go through each and every machine's alert settings to change this. Is there a way to go into the Kaseya Database and just do a find / replace? I want every instance of "Support@domian.com" to be changed to "ManagedServices@domain.com", anywhere it's found within Kaseya. Is this possible?

This is not K2, it's version 5.

Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Global alert email address change,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Matt.Conlon
  • Matt.Conlon
    Hello all,

Originally, when our system was set up, the alerts and monitor sets were set up to email "Support@domain.com", and we'd like to change this. We want to use Support@ for support requests, and send the alerts somewhere else.

I'm hoping I don't have to go through each and every machine's alert settings to change this. Is there a way to go into the Kaseya Database and just do a find / replace? I want every instance of "Support@domian.com" to be changed to "ManagedServices@domain.com", anywhere it's found within Kaseya. Is this possible?

This is not K2, it's version 5.

Thanks.

When I did this I was redoing all the alerting anyways so I just reapplied it with the new email address... now that I've had some time to think about it, I think you should be able to go into the DB and change it there quite easily.

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • How would one go about that?

Legacy Posted By Username: Matt.Conlon
  • Matt.Conlon
    How would one go about that?

Do a search for and replace with

I'm no DB wiz, so other than that, I'd probably have you break something Sad

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty