Kaseya Community

Create a dashboard for Audit sales purpose

• Hi, I would like to create a dashboard in Kaseya 5.1 to just view one single machine group. I've setup a template, group and package which I can use for sale purpose to load kaseya onto a network we don't support and then run the reports quickly with quick monitor sets of 5 mins.

We can they uninstall kaseya off the machines and show the reports and dashboard alerts to the customers in a report to convince them to switch there IT business to our selves hopefully instead of an reactive IT provider.

Cheers

Craig

Legacy Forum Name: Create a dashboard for Audit sales purpose,
    Legacy Posted By Username: craig
  • craig
    Hi, I would like to create a dashboard in Kaseya 5.1 to just view one single machine group. I've setup a template, group and package which I can use for sale purpose to load kaseya onto a network we don't support and then run the reports quickly with quick monitor sets of 5 mins.

We can they uninstall kaseya off the machines and show the reports and dashboard alerts to the customers in a report to convince them to switch there IT business to our selves hopefully instead of an reactive IT provider.

Cheers

Craig

Ignore my question, just sorted this myself. cheers.

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: craig