Kaseya Community

Error when updating monitor sets.

• So I've just started to go through my monitor sets, again... A couple things that I've found.

1) I've got invisible monitors, meaning, I know that I've got remote registry being monitored, I konw what monitor set it's in, but I don't see it... Actually everything in that monitor set isn't there. but I'm getting alerts from it.

2) Anytime I try to update (add or remove a monitor) a monitor set, Iget the below error:

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
    HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
    Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Type:
    Active Server Pages, ASP 0113 (0x-7fffbffb)
    The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
    /MonitorTab/edittable.asp

Browser Type:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)

Time:
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:36:50 PM

Anyone else seeing this behaviour or should I lodge another ticket.

Legacy Forum Name: Error when updating monitor sets.,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • OK, update time!

I've found that exporting and importing the set under a different name will show me the counters and what not that are in that set.

But upon deleting the old set I get the following error

An error occurred updating the database. Table='dbo.sp_DeleteTreeNode' Error='Error #50000: Error: Unassign the Monitorset before deleting on line 135. Execution Duration: 3:29:05 PM - 3:29:05 PM SQL Command: Stored Procedure: dbo.sp_DeleteTreeNode @NODEID

The result of which is a monitor set that does not get deleted.

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Sets,
  • This might help you, had a similar problem before:
    http://www.tullibo.com/2009/10/06/kaseya-monitoring-sets/

Also try shortening monset description and monset names, if they're too long then that will cause you a problem too.

Legacy Posted By Username: tbone2345
  • tbone2345
    This might help you, had a similar problem before:
    http://www.tullibo.com/2009/10/06/kaseya-monitoring-sets/

Also try shortening monset description and monset names, if they're too long then that will cause you a problem too.

Nice, and I will give it a try, but, there's always a but isn't there... these are my monitor sets