Kaseya Community

Error deleting monitor sets

• When trying to delete a monitor set I'm receiving this error:

"Error deleting record: This monitor set has been deployed and can not be deleted until it has been removed via the 'Assign' function"

Normally this would be a straight forward error but the issue is the agent the monitor set was applied to no longer exists. Any help getting around this? Just trying to clean up my monitor sets. Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Error deleting monitor sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: cnwicsurrett
  • Hey, that is because you probaly have the monitor set assigned to an agent, just clear the montior set on any assigned agents and you should be able to delete.Smile

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: warewolf
  • I'm having the same issue, has there been a fix or resolution to this problem?

Legacy Posted By Username: mysh.bilous
  • try cleaning the db

Agent tab |> Install Agent > Delete > (Clean Database) button

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I tried that but each time I (clean databse) the web page times out. I will try disabling alarm generation under system tab > configure to see if that helps the clean database feature. I'll let you know

Thanks

• I got the Clean Database to run and complete succeessfully but still can't remove the monitor sets. Would it be possible to remove them from the database via the SQL tables?

• I think you can, I would open a ticket with ksupport before doing so just to be sure.

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • No need to go into SQL, I was able to delete the monitor sets this morning, I guess it still required the overnight cycle to run before it would free up those sets. We are all set now, thanks for the help.