Kaseya Community

Individual monitor sets

• Guys, I need a pointer or two. I am very fluent in Kaseya, but this one has me stumped. OUr process for monitoring is as follows: We apply our standard monitor sets to all servers at the customer site, then let them run for about a week while monitoring (manually) the information they return. We then "tune" them by making them individual sets and configuring the alert parameters for what they should be for that specific machine. This keeps the number of false positives down for us, which is a good thing. We now have a need to apply an email alert on those individual sets, but have no way to change the settings because the edit button is gone AND individual sets do not show up in the list. Anyone have any pointers? Is our process just way wrong? How can we cahnge the alerting configuration after a set has been configured as individual (tuned)?Confused

Legacy Forum Name: Individual monitor sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rdwilkerson
  • BY the way, We have tried to use the "auto learn" function as described and have NEVER been able to get it to work.

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Sets,
  • I tried auto learn again just to see if it would work, and it did. So to change the question: what happens at the end of the auto learn cycle? Will the set be individual?Red Faced

• I doubt the original poster is still reading but for those who need a point in the right direction. I've had a similar issue and have had to log in as the admin who created the set to change the settings for the "Tune" stage.

Legacy Posted By Username: darcement