Kaseya Community

Network Performance Monitoring

• Does anyone have any insight into the best way to monitor network performance with Kaseya?

I would like to gather some key info like network utilization and other info that we can report on for our clients.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Legacy Forum Name: Network Performance Monitoring,
    Legacy Posted By Username: sequenzia
  • In the reports, the network utilization is about the best thing. Can report based on application or machine. We used this to help track down a rogue application that was eating up massive amounts of bandwidth. If you need to get more indepth then that there are counters you can setup for monitering the traffic comming in and out of NIC. Is that what you're looking for?

Though, you do have to enable the network drivers and we had this break several machines. Causing them not to log in for very long periods of time, 10-20 minute log in times. I hope this is being addressed in the new version though :-D

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor/Event Sets/SNMP Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: gsaunders
  • I have been using the Network Interface Object to look at Packets/sec. The only thing is not all of the Instances (NIC Types) work. Also, I would prefer to see the measurments in MB/sec as opposed to Packets/sec.

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor/Event Sets/SNMP Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Nelson