Kaseya Community

Group Alarm Status

• I use the Group Alarm Status window as a quick reference to the computers I am monitoring. Some of the alerts show up in different columns, such as ... when an agent went offline, the light under mail server turned red instead of under System Down.

Also is it possible to have on column just to show script failures? How would I configure this?

Thanks,

DB

Legacy Forum Name: Group Alarm Status,
    Legacy Posted By Username: dbrice@tsachoice.com
  • Hi DB,

When you edit a Monitor set, one of the options is to pick which column it will be in, you will see a drop down box just below the monitor descriptionwindow inside a monitor set.

To add new Columns go to the Monitor Lists function and select the 'Group Alarm Column Names' heading at the top of the page.

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor/Event Sets/SNMP Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: raybarber
  • alert.JPG
    Attached is a snapshot of the Group Alarm.

One computer has generated an alert for being offline, and in the Group Alarm board, the light turns red under "Mail Server"

I would also like to make a new Column just for the Kaseya Scripts so I can glance to see just when they fail without clogging up among all the other alerts. Can I do this and how?

• I am still having an issue with the System Down alrm showing up in the Mail Server column.

Also when setting the alerts, itried to turn of the alarm for Script failure, but it is greyed out and will not let meturn it off. Is there a workaround on this?

• I'm seeing the same problem with the server offline status appearing in the Mail Server column.

Chris

Legacy Posted By Username: cleach2637