Kaseya Community

Inconsistent "all drives" disk space counter

This question is answered

We are using the same monitor set on several machines for diskspace counters. All possible drives are included. In the monitor log, sometimes the monitor set shows only the installed drives (see screenshot)

And sometimes the monitor set show the not present drives as "not responding" (see screenshot)

I'm not sure why the same monitor set would produce different results? We would prefer not to see drives that aren't installed.

Verified Answer
  • You should use "Update lists by Scan" under the Monitor > Edit module

I've seen this to be an issue for several months now. I've had a ticket open with Kaseya and have not received any real answer other than it's broken and they know.

They've given me a few resources to try and several scripts to run. Unfortunately, the different scripts give me conflicting servers that are having issues or false alarms.

Some related posts:

community.kaseya.com/.../94137.aspx

community.kaseya.com/.../19060.aspx

All Replies
  • Different OS, Agent Version or maybe a bad agent install?

If you plan to reinstall the agent to try and fix the issue make sure you stop the Performance Monitoring service and purge the monitor log files in your Kworking folder located under the klogs sub folder and also stop and delete all of the "User Defined" "Data Collection Sets" under the Performance Monitoring.

• You should use "Update lists by Scan" under the Monitor > Edit module

I've seen this to be an issue for several months now. I've had a ticket open with Kaseya and have not received any real answer other than it's broken and they know.

They've given me a few resources to try and several scripts to run. Unfortunately, the different scripts give me conflicting servers that are having issues or false alarms.

Some related posts:

community.kaseya.com/.../94137.aspx

community.kaseya.com/.../19060.aspx