Kaseya Community

"System" Monitoring Issue

• I'm running on premise version 6.5.0.0 or 6.5.0.7 or whatever they're calling it now. When I go to "Monitoring" - "Agent Monitoring" and select "System" with my filter set to "All Groups" and "No View" there are no agents listed on the page. Here's what it looks like - anyone else seeing the same?

• Confirmed. Seeing the same on 6.5.0.7. (No idea what it looked like previous to this as I don't think I've ever looked in there)

• zippo,

This does not appear to be an issue with the VSA (Mine is 6.3.x). These settings are not agent specific and apply to the K server directly. It would not make sense to have these settings set individually for agents whether filtered or not.

• Ahhh, shoot! You are correct, Peter. It's been so long since I've been in that location that I had forgotten its function and was getting it confused with the section for "Event Log Alerts". My mistake. Thank you very much for the correction.

• So, how do I configure the "System" alerts for the kserver using this location? It's blank with no setting options but does say where to email the alerts...

• Simply select the check boxes and specify your email and apply. Looks like you can't change where the email goes based on the alert, it's just global.

• There aren't any checkboxes to select - it's a blank screen below the email.

• Dang! I'm batting a thousand here. Nevermind. I'm going to go crawl off somewhere....

• Time for another coffee :P

• Yeah. Clearly the Margaritas aren't helping!   :-)