Kaseya Community

Monitoring Veeam B&R with Kaseya

• Hello,

If you're using Veeam Backup & Replication to protect your environment, and want to monitor it with Kaseya, we have released the pre-defined event set  for that > http://www.veeam.com/kb1834

If anyone has any questions, please let me know .

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you,

Vitaliy

• Thanks for sharing this, I made eventlog monitor sets and report parts for Veeam a few months ago and now I can check it against the documentation. Smile

• Few months ago Veeam B&R didn't have that amount of events ;) and we are planning to add more based on the feedback received.

Glad that this event set is helpful for you!

• Guys,

We are planning to release a beta version of Veeam Backup & Replication Addon for Kaseya by the end of next week.

If you want to participate in the program, please let me know, and I will follow up with you once everything is ready.

Thanks,

Vitaliy

• sounds nice..

actually working on some scripts.

• Rdk, what kind of scripts are you working at right now? Would you like to get the beta bits of the addon to see if it fits your current needs?

• yes please on the beta trial.

• Hi Vitaliy.  Would be interested in this.

• Perfect! I will post a download link for the beta once it is ready.

• yepp, let the beta come.....

• I would be very interested in joining that Beta please as well.

• certainly interested in the beta :), thanks Vitality

• Veeam Veeam Backup & Replication Addon for Kaseya is now available.  

You can download it from here > http://www.veeam.com/ext_downloads/kaseya_addon/

Please post your feedback in this thread. Thank you!

fixed the download link
    [edited by: Vitaliy S. at 5:36 AM (GMT -8) on Feb 13, 2014]
  • Ok, will let you know my findings. ( ps. is it difficult to create custom tab in the left side window. I tried the procedure as found on the forum third party..... but no luck )

• Hi Vitaly,

great work. Just installed it on the server 6.5 and it is marvelous.

i have following 2 remarks :

- I have a client still running 5.0 no data collected

- nr of backup servers shows 1, but when I double click on it there are 2

- would it be possible to also use / work with a group alarm indicator in the dashboard

nice, nice