Kaseya Community

Monitor Tab Suggestions

• overall.jpg
    Why is there no option on the monitor tab to see an overall status of all your systems, it would be so nice to have an extra alert bar with an overall status of all your servers/networks.
    When you have about 200 different groups, you don't have a real time option to see the alert, if the alert is somewere at the bottem on your list, it could take quite a while before you notice it.

Kind regards,

Patrick

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Tab Suggestions,
    Legacy Posted By Username: p.twisterling
  • There are 2 problems with this request:

First you do not use the monitoring status page to watch when something goes wrong, You watch the Alerts That come in from the Alerts Console or you send email when something is going wrong.

Second you would not want to see everything in your system because some people have well over 500 different groups the performance hit on sql would kill your server.

The reason the for some of these consoles are more for eye candy.

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor/Event Sets/SNMP Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: sourceminer
  • topography.jpg
    While on the topic of consoles, is there any plan to display Network Topology diagram, like those generated by Nagios, OpenView, etc.

It certainly helps a Network Admin understand the customer network in a moment, rather than looking at Tabular information. In fact, I could not locate even tabular information of Network topology in Kaseya for devices being polled by the agent.

Am I missing something?

Ninad

Legacy Posted By Username: ninad
  • Its a great request. I know we have more info than most companies generating Topos. We may be looking at something like this in the future.

Legacy Posted By Username: sourceminer