Having issues with kaseya service account being locked out for one of our customers.
I checked the DC and the password for the account is set to Never Expire.
Further digging into the issue, I found that the Process causing the issue is AgentMon.exe located at c:\programfiles(x86)\...Remote\
Please open a ticket with Support at helpdesk.kaseya.com. The community is a great way to get and share information, and can often help with troubleshooting ideas, but for production-related issues that likely need investigation, I highly recommend you open a ticket to get Support to assist with the issue.