Kaseya Community

Unable to Remotely Connect outside of Firewall to clients through Kaseya.

• Hi everyone,

We have just about a month ago put in place an ISA 2007 Firewall. We have everything working great, except for one issue. We have our Kaseya server behind an ISA Firewall. All our clients are able to check in perfectly fine, and BUDR works great as well. But we are having a problem with the Remote connectivity.

Here is our problem: If im at home for example, and i try to remotely connect to a client, the connection fails. If I VPN into the office, and try, it works fine. (Obviously, it works fine from wtihin the office). Luckily, we havnt lost Kaseya remoting abilities, but it does require a VPN connection. If we are not behind the isa firewall, the connections just do not work.

Does anyone have experience with the ruleset required for ISA 2007 and Kaseya Remote capabilities? Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Unable to Remotely Connect outside of Firewall to clients through Kaseya.,
    Legacy Posted By Username: cft-darryl
  • I am having the same issue with ISA 2004 (as part of SBS 2003) and am trying to track down an answer.

Legacy Forum Name: Agents,
    Legacy Posted By Username: tzeigler
  • I believe many people have problems with ISA firewalls with Kaseya. It comes down to a setting in ISA. I have seen the posts here with the settings. I don't think this is just a Kaseya thing as I have seen the same type of issues with other products and on other forums. I think vendors must shrill when they think of ISA.

Legacy Posted By Username: far182
  • We eventually got ours working fine... I justforget how we did it... I havnt been in our isa for probably a month, its not needed a restart or anything. Rock solid. Now if only I could get proper SBS functionality out of it Smile

Legacy Posted By Username: cft-darryl