Kaseya Community

Kaseya management via mobile device.

This question is not answered

Is there anything in Kaseya that allows some basic management capabilities from a mobile device? I'd like to be able to run agent procedures, review events and alerts, and reboot devices directly from my iPhone if possible. Thanks in advance!

Rgds,

Nathan

All Replies
  • I'm curious as to what the interest of something like this would be. Sounds like a great idea.

• The simple answer to this is no. Though being able to run some of the simpler tasks like running a procedure would be really handy to be able to do.

• I have a nice script for virus remediation that would be useful to fire off from my iPhone when I'm out in the field and not able to remote to the end user for a bit. Maybe it'll be in version 7.1? :)

• Check out MgMobile from MandellGroup.  They are a 3rd Party integrator and have built some nice Mobile add-ons for Kaseya.

http://www.mgmobile.us/

• Max, thanks for the URL. It looks like a nice tool to do what I was hoping for. I don't think that they work with Kaseya 7 yet. I've emailed them to see. Thanks again for this information! It would be nice to see Kaseya integrate something similar in their application for this type of mobile support.