Kaseya Community

Change log for kaseya agent

• Hi Guys, Does anyone know where i can get changelog details for the Kaseya Agent ?

Ive checked through here http://community.kaseya.com/kb/w/wiki/kaseya-computer-agent.aspx and followed the Agent/VSA Release Notes ling but get a 404 error.

We have been having stability issues since upgrading to 6.3 and i'd like to be able to keep an eye on the agent updates. i see that V 6.3.0.16 has recently started getting deployed the last couple of days i've added new end points.

question 2, how often do you update your agents ? do you script to do this regularly OR only if experiencing issues.

Thanks

Steve

• Hi Steve,

Indeed, that VSA Release Notes page looks to have been changed and the forward to the new page is not occurring. I have notified the technical writing team about this accordingly. This is the link now - help.kaseya.com/.../index.asp

Also, did you not see on community.kaseya.com/.../kaseya-computer-agent.aspx the Interim build release note pages for the agents? Please load those pages and review them for each agent type. You will see on the Windows Agent interim release notes page that the current latest interim hotfixed Windows Agent build is indeed v6.3.0.16.

As for updating agents, different users handle this in different ways, and while Kaseya software does not presently offer an automated software selectable UI method to always keep deployed agents updated to the latest hotfixed interim agent version at this time, I would recommend that you look into doing that via scripting if you want to always ensure the latest changes to Kaseya Agents are applied to your agent endpoints. Here is a nice forum post detailing a way that can be done, BTW for you to review and so on - community.kaseya.com/.../86313.aspx

Hope that helps and definitely make a ticket in the Kaseya Portal if you continue to experience whatever stability issues. Yes