Kaseya Community

Agent compatible with Windows XP x64?

• I do not see this OS version listed on the supported page, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is the 64-bit version of XP supported?

Thanks,

Jason

Legacy Forum Name: Agent compatible with Windows XP x64?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jshipman
  • It appears that pieces of it does. However, the KAPFA.SYS can not load. Not 100% of what all it does, but the only thing that I see missing within Kaseya is the System Information inventory. Also I have noticed that when pushing scripts they will run in a 32-bit shell, which makes things difficult to implement within the 64-bit environment. Sorry that no one else on this board could tell you this, this boards search for help is becoming slim to none.

Legacy Forum Name: Agents,
    Legacy Posted By Username: MSWEBS
  • Hi,
    I have recenly run in the the same problems with x64 regarding the KAPFA.SYS driver.
    I also noticed that in patchmanagement it Recoginized the machine as a windows 2003 server and not windows xp 64.

They also updated the minimum system requirment with supported operatig systems and it does not show any of hte 64 bit operating systems as supported

Legacy Posted By Username: blackpacu
  • I am getting something similar on Windows Server x64. It generates the following error in the event log:

??\C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\drivers\KASEYAHA.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Legacy Posted By Username: thdrought
  • I also have the same problem with a x64 R2 server. Any idea's when x64 will be supported? It's been out for over a year now and we will e installing more as we can.

Legacy Posted By Username: owen