Kaseya Community

Right Click on Agent --> Create Ticket in Service desk

• We are currently using the Service Desk and would love to be able to have the option when a user right clicks on Agent to be able to create a ticket? Any help would be AWESOME!! Thanks

• Actually, I think the default double-click action is to launch a sort of specialized LiveConnect page. One of the "tabs" in that LC session is the Ticketing interface...

• GreyDuck is correct. You can even limit what they see in the live connect window almost ensuring that they will be brought straight to the ticket window. When I was testing it, I think that i used the Home tab and the Ticketing (when you use the service desk it is called ticketing) tab so that the end user can fill out their contact info to be pre-populated in the ticket.

• if it helps we use a mailto tag - so user right clicks icon and gets submenu - 'Contact Support' this opens up mail client with pre-populated address ,subject and hint in body to enter the issue.

• NIKNAKS456

if it helps we use a mailto tag - so user right clicks icon and gets submenu - 'Contact Support' this opens up mail client with pre-populated address ,subject and hint in body to enter the issue.

That's a great idea NikNaks456. I never thought to do something like that. I might have to leverage that sometime in my future.