Kaseya Community

Agent Status – No Data Collection

This question is answered

I'm a trial user *newb alert* but hoping someone here can shed a little light on a problem I've been having the past couple of days.  I have an issue where newly installed agents aren't showing any data collection back on the SaaS server.  Using the basic agent package worked fine for my first couple of installs but now any new installs or reinstalls just check in with the server on a regular basis and that's it.

No other machine data is ever collected.  Audits show as being run but still no data.  Agent status shows online but that's it, all other data fields are blank except for checkin/reboot time and agent version.  Before this issue happened I was working with the Discovery module but resetting that back to default (not used) has not helped the issue.  Could someone please point me in the right direction?  Or at least hit me with a “doh” moment!

Thanks,

Darrin

Verified Answer
  • Ok, if I knew posting a question on the forums would fix my issue instantly I would have done so yesterday..lol.  An hour or so after my post my issue resolved itself, not sure why but I believe there's been some development work being done to the SaaS I'm on so maybe something got triggered there.

All Replies
  • Ok, if I knew posting a question on the forums would fix my issue instantly I would have done so yesterday..lol.  An hour or so after my post my issue resolved itself, not sure why but I believe there's been some development work being done to the SaaS I'm on so maybe something got triggered there.